Abstract submission deadline has been extended to May 29, 2007.
Abstracts of maximum 2 pages including graphics should be submitted by
May 18, 2007.
Please use the provided Microsoft WORD template
when submitting your contribution. Please submit your abstract electronically as an
e-mail attachment to the following address:
including in the subject field:
The Following sessions are available:
- your name
- E-mail Address
- Proposed Session for your presentation
- Preference: Poster/None
- Developments of Instruments measuring solar UV radiation
- Case Studies (Factors Affecting UV Radiation)
- Modelling of Surface UV Radiation
- Satellite Retrieved Surface UV Radiation
- UV Reconstruction techniques
- UV Radiation climatology and Trends
- Climate change and UV Radiation
- UV Radiation Effects on Humans and the Biosphere
Please do not forget to register before submitting your contribution.
Note: No copy-editing will be performed on the submitted documents; they will be included as-is in the
The same template is available in rtf-format : abstract_template.rtf